40/45 Spine Premium Port Orford Cedar Arrows
1 Dozen 40/45 pound spine premium old growth port orford cedar arrows. These arrows are 11/32" diameter with a tail taper down to 5/16" on the nock end. They each have four, 4" shield left cut wing feathers.
The arrows are all 32" long overall (31" Back Of Point). The shafts started with a weight 320-332 grains before tapering, dip, and feathers.
Cut to length ($3.00) - The measurement from the valley of the nock to the "back of point" (BOP). We will add ONE inch for the point taper.
Install Field Points ($6.00) - Choose from 100, 125, 145, 160, or 190 grains.
If you would like to order custom arrows, please call or email. (503) 913-1340 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are too many options to include them all on the website, but here is how it breaks down:
- 1 dozen premium tapered wood arrows matched within five pound spine and 10 grains overall weight. Choose from Douglas Fir or Port Orford Cedar - $115.00.
- White Crown is free of charge, clear crown with walnut stain on the body of the shaft is an extra $6.00.
- Choose three 5" feathers or four 4" feathers
- Choose shield cut feathers or parabolic
- Choose feather colors - Black, Blue, Blue Barred, Brown, Chartreuse, Chartreuse Barred, Gray, Gray Barred, Green Orange, Pink , Purple, Purple Barred, Red, Red Barred, White, Yellow, Yellow Barred. No charge for solid color, but barred feathers cost an extra $12.00.
- Choose your nock color - Apricot, Black, Blue, Lime, Red, White, or Yellow
- We will match cresting with your color choices free of charge.
- Cut to length free of charge.
- Taper for points add $3.00.
- Install field points. Choose from 100, 125, 145, 160, or 190 grains. Add $6.00.