600 Spine Gold Tip Traditional Carbon Arrows
One dozen 600 spine Gold Tip Traditional Carbon Arrows.
The fletching consists of three, 4" shield cut feathers with a crown dip and custom cresting. The arrows are all 32.5" long from the valley of the nock to the back of point (BOP). The arrows do NOT come with points.
Cut to length ($6.00) - The measurement from the valley of the nock to the "back of point" (BOP).
Install Field Points ($6.00) - Choose from 100, 125, 145, 175, 200, 225, 250. or 300 grains.
If you would like to order custom arrows, please call or email. (503) 913-1340 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are too many options to include them all on the website, but here is how it breaks down:
- 1 dozen Gold Tip Traditional arrows with white crown dip. Choose from 340, 400, 500, or 600 spine - $150.00.
- Choose three 5" feathers or four 4" feathers
- Choose shield cut feathers or parabolic
- Choose feather colors - Black, Blue, Blue Barred, Brown, Chartreuse, Chartreuse Barred, Gray, Gray Barred, Green Orange, Pink , Purple, Purple Barred, Red, Red Barred, White, Yellow, Yellow Barred. No charge for solid color, but barred feathers cost an extra $12.00.
- Choose your nock color - Apricot, Black, Blue, Lime, Red, White, or Yellow
- We will match cresting with your color choices free of charge.
- Cut to length add $6.00.
- Install field points. Choose from 100, 125, 145, 175, 200, 225, 250, or 300 grains. Add $6.00.