Easton Axis Traditional 400 Spine Arrows, Dozen
Easton Axis Traditional carbon arrows are small diameter (9/32") for maximum penetration. Features a PhotoFusion™ wood-grain finish. Heavy weight, micro X diameter for deeper penetration. Aluminum HIT inserts allow more tuning and better broadhead alignment. Constructed of N-FUSED® carbon nano-tubes to increase strength and reduce vibration. Bone color nocks.
These arrows include 4" four fletch shield feathers. The arrows are all 32.75" long from the valley of the nock to the back of point (BOP). The arrows do NOT come with points.
Cut to length ($6.00) - The measurement from the valley of the nock to the "back of point" (BOP).
Install Field Points ($6.00) - Choose from 100, 125, 145, or 175 grains.
If you would like to order custom arrows, please call or email. (503) 913-1340 or email@example.com
There are too many options to include them all on the website, but here is how it breaks down:
- 1 dozen Easton Axis arrows with crown dip and cresting. Choose from 340, 400, 500, or 600 spine - $170.00.
- Choose three 5" feathers or four 4" feathers
- Choose shield cut feathers or parabolic
- Choose feather colors - Black, Blue, Blue Barred, Brown, Chartreuse, Chartreuse Barred, Gray, Gray Barred, Green Orange, Pink , Purple, Purple Barred, Red, Red Barred, White, Yellow, Yellow Barred. No charge for solid color, but barred feathers cost an extra $12.00.
- We will match cresting with your color choices free of charge.
- Cut to length add $6.00.
- Install field points. Choose from 100, 125, 145, or 175 grains. Add $6.00.